T’s and C’s for offers of gifted items.
If you would like to offer me a free product or service (“product gifting”), my Product Gifting Policy is as follows:
- I reserve the right to decide if and when to feature a gifted product or service in a blog post or on my social media platforms. By sending the items to me you agree that I am under no obligation.
- I may or may not post about the item in whatever context (blog or social media) I deem appropriate and within my own timeframe.
- A collaboration that requires guaranteed blog/social media exposure (or other requests like specific links) is considered sponsored content and therefore chargeable. Please contact me for rates: dianegblogmail.com.
- All gifted items will be clearly disclosed and marked as ‘Gifted’ in blog posts or social media.
- Any links included in a blog post will be “no follow” in accordance with Google’s guidelines about paid links, whether “payment” was via a gifted item/service or monetary compensation.
- By sending items to me you agree that any returns of unsuitable items will be at your own expense.
- If gifted products sent without warning or prior consent the above terms still apply.